mercredi 18 août 2010

Nothing New.

Once more, heart is laying on the floor

I stayed there because of "He loves you"
Nothing new


And the time has come to take the right way up


And all is not lost, let it down


If I take it maybe it will beats forever more



I want to stay every day, every night
What else can I say

No, nothing else to say
This silence is already saying it to you


Please, please, don't speak, don't break it


And the time has come, to take your right way up
And I want you, yes I want you

Once more, time stopped in your eyes

 
I see the right way up when I'm with you

The sun rising

You're all I need in a world where there's nothing new

Your smile rising

I couldn't imagine what will I be without you

Keep me hoping

Tous les textes sont sous droits d'auteur, sait-on jamais.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire