vendredi 20 août 2010

Message on the pavement.

There's a message on the pavement, where I run just for you, to see what will happen,
I just run to you,
A message on the pavement, at the place where I fall for you
There's a message on the pavement, and it's just like you shout me to come
Did you see me at the corner ?
A place where we first met
Have you seen my message on the pavement ?
If you could return just one more time there....
I will be waiting at the corner.

And you don't even know my name, no you don't know
You don't know how many times I stayed there to see you
I will wait for you, if it's my last chance to see you, I will wait for you...
To see me at the corner
All day, all night, and more
All day, all night, and so much more
I will wait for you at the corner
Again and again, waiting to see you walking on the pavement
Til the sun goes down
See my message on the pavement
There's a message on the pavement
Come back on the pavement
Please, come back... Come back... Come back to me
Baby, come back..
Come back on the pavement

Tous les textes sont sous droits d'auteur, sait-on jamais.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire