jeudi 19 août 2010

Find my way.

Shadows always walk next to me,
And I'd like to walk alone and free
In the light of my own way ...
I look around and see,
I wish the places where we went won't change any,
Because you will always miss me (but I don't want you to know it)
I want to break free,
And take time ...
Away

You're gone now... and I won't look for my mistakes

Neither refrain from looking at you,
My love, you loved me and I still loving you
I'd like to hate you and if you know
How many times I tried
But you know ...
Yes, you know ...
You know I still love you, so

Trought the rests of you , I'll find my way

Trought the past regrets, I'll find my way

Throught my memories , I'll find my way

Tous les textes sont sous droits d'auteur, sait-on jamais.

1 commentaire:

  1. Wow... L'anglais n'est pas parfait mais on passe outre (t'es pas la seule ;D)
    Superbe !!! Ca me rappelle un poème que je voulais mettre en musique et qui dit quasiment la même chose... Il était adressé a un ami que j'avais tellement peur de perdre que je me forçait à me dire que je le haissait.... Mais il me manquait trop....

    RépondreSupprimer