vendredi 20 août 2010

Tired of this.

I'd like to fall asleep under a big tree
Be free if they permit to me
And, yes they will
Under a big tree, I'd like to go away, let my soul, let my mind,
Go away
Let your presence leave with the wind, see the sun in the night
See the light under the dark
The wholes in my mind
Pass up your voice, your words, and the wholes in my mind,
I'd like to fall asleep under a big tree
Be carefull but friendly
When the rain is pouring down and people try to you down too
Take an umbrella and fly away
Because in your eyes, full of lies, promises, and all the things you like
Puzzles that lost a piece and your heart incomplete..
I'd like really to set my mind free and take time away
Lost myself in the branches above me
Lost my senses in the air around me
Be free
And fall asleep under a big tree


Tous les textes sont sous droit d'auteur, sait-on jamais.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire